Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Check out the dialogue on this mass email to the family.

On 6/13/05, Daniel Pulliam wrote:

I think as a family we out to begin adopting a more Christian approach to the way we wear and I think this Web site would be a great place to start. I've talked to Dad and he says that he can provide the funding for the girls. As for the guys, well, we're cool, I think.

http://www.wholesomewear.com/

On Jun 14, 2005, Sarah Pulliam wrote:

Go give yourself a wedgie.

On 6/13/05, Daniel Pulliam wrote:

As my genius brother John would say, this all puts the FUN back into
FUNdamentalism.
Daniel

On Jun 14, 2005, Sarah Pulliam wrote:

Since we're sending mass emails like every loving family should, give
me article ideas for small town newspapers. What do you guys care
about to read in the newspaper? What have you been wondering about?
Like Subway stamps.

On Jun 14, 2005, John Pulliam wrote:

alight, here's the story of the year for that town: plant drugs in the
mayors office, then get him to say he doesn't have drugs, then do the
investigitory journalism to bust him, it could be like watergate

On Jun 14, 2005, Sarah Pulliam wrote:

Oo good one. where do I get the pot?

On Jun 14, 2005, David Pulliam wrote:

hehehehehe I am definitely all for more modest wear for the girls in the family. lol

On Jun 14, 2005, Anna Pulliam wrote:

Yea, considering Sarah's articals are boring.... hehe just kidding, Sarah. Daniel, I think you need to be more modest instead of flashing your stomach at us. Those bathing suits really scared me though. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. I'm for Dad funding it though. I'll just use the money on something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

http://spulliam.blogspot.com/rpc_relay.html http://spulliam.blogspot.com/canvas.html